Preprints and Publications
- A Lagrangian scheme à la Brenier for the incompressible Euler equations. T. O. Gallouët and Q. Mérigot. FOCM
- From conservative to dissipative systems through quadratic change of time, with application to the curve-shortening flow. Y. Brenier and X. Duan. ARMA hal
- Notions of optimal transport theory and how to implement them on a computer. B. Lévy et É. Schwindt. Computer & Graphics hal
- Convergence of a Newton algorithm for semi-discrete optimal transport, Q. Mérigot, Kitagawa, B. Thibert, JEMS (accepted) hal
- An algorithm for optimal transport between a simplex soup and a point cloud, Q. Mérigot, J. Meyron, B. Thibert, SIIMS hal
- Fast-marching methods for curvature penalized shortest paths. J.M. Mirebeau. JMIV hal
- Generalized incompressible flows, multi-marginal transport and Sinkhorn algorithm, J.D. Benamou, G. Carlier, L. Nenna, Numerische Mathematik (accepted] hal
- Approximation of variational problems with a convexity constraint by PDEs of Abreu type. G. Carlier and T. Radice. Preprint. hal
- Minimal convex extensions and finite difference discretization of the quadratic Monge-Kantorovich problem. J.D. Benamou and V. Duval. Preprint. hal
- Solution by convex minimization of the Cauchy problem for hyperbolic systems of conservation laws with convex entropy. Y. Brenier. Preprint.
- Geometric origin and few properties of the arctangential heat equation. Y. Brenier. Preprint.
- Generalized compressible fluid flows and solutions of the Camassa-Holm variational model. T. O. Gallouët, A. Natale, F.X. Vialard. Preprint.
- Hamiltonian Fast Marching: A numerical solver for anisotropic and non-holonomic eikonal PDEs. J.M. Mirebeau. Preprint.